Step 1: visit CAC Site
Step 2: Ascertain the name you want your company to known with.
To avoid rejection of searched name, calve out a name that is not popular.
Step 3: Make payment for the name search with your card online or generate RRR code and make direct deposit at any bank in Nigeria.
Step 4: Gather all the required documents which are below:
Step 5: Submit the required document to CAC office for assessment. Where there is no alteration(s).
The certificate of incorporation will be out in seven(7) to fourteen (14) working days.
– Availability and Reservation of Name
– Memorandum and Articles of Association
– Completion of Statutory Forms
– Payment of Stamp Duty to Federal Board of Inland Revenue
– Payment of filing fees
– The consent of the Attorney-General of the Federation
For Conversion and Re-registration of Private Company as Public Application, click HERE
• For help and other assistance, you can contact us on: