HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COMPANY WITH DPR
Director of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is the sole body responsible to formulate Regulations/Guidelines of Oil and Gas Industry activities in Nigeria.
To know the duties and responsibilities of DPR Nigeria, click HERE
All applications are applied online via DPR website, no more manual application.
Steps to Register
- Chose a category that fit your business. They are three categories, namely; General, Major and Specialized.
- Login: Click HERE
- Create your company account
- Fill application form
- Attach all applicable documents
- Submit your application
COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID:
- All required documents should be clearly scanned and uploaded to the portal using PDF or JPEG format.
- Clearly name the document accordingly. E.g Company’s certificate of incorporation should be named “Certificate of Incorporation”
- Each document should not be more than 4MB in size.
- Zipping all documents in one file or folder is not allowed.
For help and other assistance on online business development. contact us on: