The Regulatory Compliance Services provided by Aziza Nigeria and her member firms assist organizations in assessing and obtaining regulatory Compliances to various business sectors in Nigeria. This includes business environment assessment, company formation and Regulatory Compliance Services.
- Strategy level – to help organizations for assessment business environment and adapt to regulatory
- Operational efficiency level – to achieve a cost-effective balance between formation, promotion and compliance
- Remediation level – in response to enforcement.
Deloitte member firm clients also benefit from:
- Dedicated and specialized practice areas and teams, such as the Centers for Corporate Governance, which provide cutting-edge research and thought leadership
- In-depth technical knowledge and skills across a variety of disciplines, enabling Aziza Nigeria professionals to look at each situation objectively, identify its unique opportunities and challenges, and devise an approach that addresses those opportunities and challenges as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Industry- and sector-specific knowledge and understanding
- Finely honed risk methodologies and tools, developed according to relevant industry standards and in consultation with appropriate authorities, to provide clients with leading practices and the most advanced thinking in the field
Compliance processes, policies and procedures: The compliance processes, policies and procedures services offered by Aziza Nigeria and her member firms can have many potential benefits to clients, especially in the following areas:
- Understanding of the implications and requirements of new regulations
- Implementing appropriate processes, policies, and procedures
- Designing and assessing policies and procedures.
Compliance reviews: The extensive knowledge base and experience of of our team has helped organizations to set up new business, meet with regulatory compliance and make investigations in connection with regulatory inquiries, administrative actions, and litigation pursuant to legal counsel requests.