Step 1: visit CAC Site
Step 2: Ascertain the name you want your company to known with.
To avoid rejection of searched name, calve out a name that is not popular.
Step 3: Make payment for the name search with your card online or generate RRR code and make direct deposit at any bank in Nigeria.
Step 4: Gather all the required documents which are below:
Step 5: Submit the required document to CAC office for assessment. Where there is no alteration(s).
The certificate of incorporation will be out in seven(7) to fourteen (14) working days.
Requirements for COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE REGISTRATION
– Availability and Reservation of Name
– Memorandum and Articles of Association
– Completion of Statutory Forms
– Payment of Stamp Duty to Federal Board of Inland Revenue
– Payment of filing fees
– The consent of the Attorney-General of the Federation
For Conversion and Re-registration of Private Company as Public Application, click HERE