Incorporated Trustees (INC.) are organization like Church, Club, Mosque and NGO.
We explained STEPS ON CHURCH, NGOS, MOSQUE REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA in this blog.
Step 1: Visit CAC website
Step 2: Search for Availability of the name
Step 3: Buy Procurement of application form which contains a memorandum for guidance of application
Step 4: Publication of notices in three (3) national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the area where the organization is based
Step 5: Submission of the duly completed application form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following documents:
1. A formal letter of application
2. The original newspaper publications
3. 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
4. Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
5. Minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed by Secretary
6. Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographs of themselves
7. Trustees have to sign against their names on the application form (encl d) and furnish permanent residential addresses
8. The impression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 of the form and
9. Draft of 20,000.00k in favour of CAC and made payable in Abuja
10. Two copies of the application form
11. Application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
Trustees can register Church, Club, Mosque and NGO without engaging the services of a Legal practitioner, Chartered Accountant and Chartered secretary.
More on how to register business in Nigeria, click HERE