Registeration of Incorporated Trustees (NGO’s) in Nigeria
Incorporated Trustees are organization like Church, Club, Mosque and NGO.
HOW TO REGISTER. visit https://services.cac.gov.ng/
Step 1: Search for Availability of the name
Step 2: Buy Procurement of application form which contains a memorandum for guidance of application
Step 3: Publication of notices in three (3) national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the area where the organization is based
Step 4: Submission of the duly completed application form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following documents:
- A formal letter of application
- The original newspaper publications
- 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
- Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
- Minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed by Secretary and Chairman
- Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographs of themselves
- Trustees have to sign against their names on the application form (encl d) and furnish permanent residential addresses
- The impression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 of the form and
- Draft of 20,000.00k in favour of CAC and made payable in Abuja
- Two copies of the application form
- Application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
Trustees can register Church, Club, Mosque and NGO without engaging the services of a Legal practitioner, Chartered Accountant and Chartered secretary.
For help and other assistance, you can contact.
[ct_button id=”button_65″ size=”big” link=”https://www.aziza.com.ng/register-company-business-registration-service-nigeria/” icon=”” bg_color=”#”]Company Registration Service[/ct_button]