How To Obtain Nigerian Business Permit (expatriate entrepreneur or Foreigners)
For a foreigner or expatriate entrepreneur to carry out business operation in Nigeria, you to obtain Nigerian business permit from Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
In this blog, you will learn how to obtain Nigerian business permit to carry out business operation in Nigeria.
Also, the required documents
- Register your business with Corporate Affairs Commission. How to register a Private Limited Company or a Business Name in Nigeria
- Second step is to register the company with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) to receive a Business Permit
Key Requirements for Business Permit Application in Nigeria:
- Completed NIPC form I
- Make a copy of receipt
- Company Registration Documents:
i. Certificate of Incorporation of the company you registered for the permit
ii. A minimum share capital holding in the joint venture
iii. Details of share holding structure of the company
iv. Form CAC 1.1 (old registration CAC Form 2 and CAC Form 7)
v. Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Capital Importation (CC1 is required for wholly foreign companies)
- Approval from appropriate professional bodies (where applicable)
For, Company or Business Name Registration service in Nigeria, contact us
Business permit application from NIPC in Nigeria usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete except where there an issue.
For help and other assistance, contact us
Or call: +234 8033 185 898
Please, feel free to share this post share on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.