Value Added Tax (VAT) in Nigeria
A Value Added tax (VAT) in Nigeria is a type of general consumption tax that is collected incrementally, based on the surplus value, added to the price on the work at each stage of production, which is usually implemented as a destination-based tax, where the tax rate is based on the location of the customer. It is about 5% in Nigeria which is almost the lowest rate in the world.How to Register Business/ Company in Nigeria
VAT Requirements in Nigeria
- Requirements for Value Added Tax (VAT) Certification in Nigeria:
– Complete Application for Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Form.
– Copy of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
– Copy of Memorandum of Association (MEMO).
– Copy of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Form CAC 2.
– Copy of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Form CAC 7
Value Added Tax (VAT) registration could take one week or more.
For help and assistance, fill the below form or call 08033185898