DPR GENERAL CATEGORY JOBS AND CONTRACTS
Department of Petroleum Resources Permit (DPR) Jobs/ Contracts Categories is grouped in three parts: For the statutory fees and processing fees, read DPR CATEGORIES.
- This category covers minor supply, works and maintenance services.
In this category, your company is not allowed to provide services that require specialized or certified competences.
Applicants are therefore, expected to choose maximum of three (3) services/jobs from the three (3) classifications; not more than two services from the works classification.
1. Minor Welding
2. Minor Plumbing
3. Minor Painting
1. Minor Civil
2. Minor Mechanical
3. Minor Electrical
1. Minor Civil Maintenance Materials
2. Minor Mechanical Maintenance Materials
3. Minor Electrical Maintenance Materials
4. Plumbing Materials
5. Office Stationery
6. Minor Computer Accessories/Consumables
7. Welding Materials
8. Minor Catering Services (Provision of Snacks and Beverages for Meetings, etc.)
|1.1.4||Others as may be determined and/or endorsed by the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources.|
For DPR GENERAL CATEGORY APPLICATION DOCUMENTS, click HERE