HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COMPANY WITH DPR
Director of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is the sole body responsible to formulate Regulations/Guidelines of Oil and Gas Industry activities in Nigeria.
To know the duties and responsibilities of DPR Nigeria, click HERE
All DPR applications follows this 3 processes except General Category.
Complete DPR Application
DPR Inspection Schedule (through call or email)
DPR Live Inspection
Issuance of DPR Permit
Steps to complete DPR Permits
- Create an account for your business. They are three categories, namely; General, Major and Specialized.
- Login to your account.
- Choose category of your choice and Apply for a permit.
- Make you permit payment
- Fill application form
- Attach all applicable documents
- Submit your application
COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID:
- All required documents should be clearly scanned and uploaded to the portal using PDF or JPEG format.
- Clearly name the document accordingly. E.g Company’s certificate of incorporation should be named “Certificate of Incorporation”
- Each document should not be more than 4MB in size.
- Zipping all documents in one file or folder is not allowed.