In this blog, we explained 3 OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY SERVICE DPR PERMITS (OGISP), requirements, the official fees and processing fee of each OGISP DPR permits categories.
Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has special permits for OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY SERVICE PERMITS (OGISP). They are grouped in three (3) Categories with their fees and types of job/ contracts involved.
Among other permits issued by Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR), DPR has a permits called Oil and Gas Industry Services Permits (OGISP). This is permit you must have before carrying service contract in Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
There are mandatory documents/ certificates/ permits your company need to have before DPR will issue her Permit(s) to operate in Oil and Gas Industry Services Permit.
Below are required documents for Oil and Gas Industry Services Permit: Some are mandatory while some are not. Also, the type of service(s)/permit you are applying may require some other documents or presentation to present/ make before you can be issued (OGISP).
- *CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF MEMORANDUM & ARTICLES OF ASSOC.
- *CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF FORM C.07/CAC2.3/CAC 7
- *CURRENT TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
- COMPANY’S PROFILE
- COMPREHENSIVE STAFF LIST & CURRICULUM VITAE OF KEY STAFF (SHOULD INCLUDE POSITION & QUALIFICATION OF STAFF)
- LIST OF EQUIPMENT/FACILITY AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY
- LIST OF APPROVED EXPATRIATE QUOTA POSITION & THEIR NIGERIAN UNDERSTUDIES
- PROPOSED TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR NIGERIAN STAFF FOR THE CURRENT YEAR
- REGISTRATION BY RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL BODY
- TECHNICAL AGREEMENT OR MOU WITH NIGERIAN COMPANY/DPR ACCREDITED LABORATORY (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- *EMPLOYEE’S COMPENSATION SCHEME (NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUNDNSITF)
- HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND COMMUNITY (HSEC)
- CURRENT MEDICAL RETAINERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH A HOSPITAL OR CLINIC LOCATED IN COMPANY’S OPERATIONAL LOCATION
- LETTER OF ACCREDITATION (LABORATORY SERVICES)
Contact us For (OGISP) Application Service
Nigeria’s Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is now processing and issuance of statutory Oil and Gas Industry Service Permits (OGISP).
This means applications for new DPR permits and renewal of expiring ones will be submitted online with the required documents. This has ease application huddles as duly completed applications can be processed within 4-7 working days.
DPR Permits are categorized in three types namely; General, Major and Special permit category.
|CATEGORY||STATUTORY FEE||PROCESSING FEE||SERVICE CHARGE|
The categories include: (all fees are in Naira). For Job categories, read DPR JOB CATEGORIES
To know the categories of contracts your company would want to based on the category applied, read DPR JOB CATEGORIES
DPR: Department Of Petroleum Resources.
DPR Permit/ License: It is a license required to operate a company/ business in Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is the sole body responsible to formulate Regulations and Guidelines for Oil and Gas Industry businesses/ activities in Nigeria.