NIPEX REGISTRATION STEPS AND REQUIREMENTS
In this blog, you will know NipeX registration requirements and steps to follow to get registered.
The Registration steps are as follows:
1. Register at NiPex portal
2. Make payment of N25,000 to through FG Online Remita
3. Upload your receipt of payment online.
4. On receiving these documents and confirming payment of the registration fee, NipeX will send (via the e-mail address provided on the form) login details & guidelines to enable access and completion of the pre-qualification questionnaire.
5. Send scanned copies of the following statutory documents possibly pdf file and upload through the link sent to you by Nipex Nigeria.
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Form CO2 – Allotment of shares
• Form CO7- List of Directors
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate (not less than N25,000 and valid)
• 3 years current Company Tax Clearance Certificate
• VAT Certificate
• PENCOM Certificate (where applicable)
• Reference letter from your bank
• Current ITF Registration certificate
6. NipeX verifies the questionnaire for accuracy and notifies the Vendor of any amendment where necessary
7. Vendor will be required carry out a Desktop Audit.
This audit is done via online,
8. NipeX will schedule a physical audit with vendor and when this is and all outstanding are closed by vendor if there is any
7. Vendor will be issued a Login details that will all the firm to participate in all NipeX contracts that the vendor is qualified to bid.
For help and other assistance, contact us:
Mobile: +234 8033 185 898