Recently, The Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) made some updates on Personnel Offshore Safety Permit (OSP). Below are the major updates on the Offshore Safety Permit Program. For more, visit DPR website.
New DPR OSP Permits Fees
Regular offshore workers that uses Personnel Offshore Safety Permit (OSP have good news from DPR.
Reduction to the One-off initial registration payment on the OSP program from US$680 /person to US$580 /person
Replacement of Lost OSP Card
Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) has also introduced replacement of lost OSP permit.
Replacement of Lost Card fee. The fee is US$67 /person.
I think, DPR should be commended for these.
OSP renewal fees
OSP renewal fees remain US$135/person
DPR Visitors OSP Permits & Fees
The Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) in Nigeria. The body that regulate the activities and operations of Oil & Gas sector both offshore and onshore in Nigeria has introduced Visitor’s Offshore Safety Permit
Introduction of One Time Offshore Visitors category. The fee is US$200/ person, Valid for One Time Returnvisit to Offshore Location.
Read: Nipex Registration
DPR OSP Requirements, Cost & Steps
– The cost is USD 580 per person for new application.
– Medical Certificate
– Annual renewal fee is USD 135 per person.
– You make payment into the DPR account and send the proof of payment.
– Upon confirmation of payment, your data is uploaded unto system and image capture advice sent to you.
– You get the registered personnel image capture done and revert to us after they have had their images captured.
– An attestation letter will be issued upon confirmation of image capture. – And OSP permits will be issued.
The OFFSHORE SAFETY PERMIT is given to personnel of an organization through company’s application/ request.
The cost is USD 580 per person and it last for one year and is renewable. Subsequent annual renewal fee is USD 135 per person.