How to register with NiPex / NNPC Registration as a new vendor. This include Requirements, cost of registration, NipeX processes/ steps and idea time frame.
NipeX (Nigerian Petroleum Exchange) is an electronic one-stop transaction centre that improves on value procurement in the oil and gas industry and institutionalize world-class contracting processes in Nigeria. The Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NipeX) is a Division of NAPIMS, a Corporate Service Unit of NNPC.
As A New Vendor to NiPex Registration, the Registration steps are as follows:
- Register at NiPex website www.nipex-ng.com
- Make payment of N25,000.
- Upload your receipt of payment online.
- On receiving these documents and confirming payment of the registration fee, NipeX will send (via the e-mail address provided on the form) login details & guidelines to enable access and completion of the pre-qualification questionnaire
- Send scanned copies of the following statutory documents possibly pdf file and upload through the link sent to you by Nipex Nigeria.
- Certificate of Incorporation with CAC
- Form CO2 – Allotment of shares
- Form CO7- List of Directors
- Valid Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Permit(s) (not less than N25,000)
- 3 years current Company Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- PENCOM Certificate (where applicable)
- Bank Reference letter from your bank
- Current ITF Registration certificate
6. NipeX verifies the questionnaire for accuracy and notifies the Vendor of any amendment where necessary
7. Desktop Audit where there is no amendment in step 6,
8. Physical Audit/ Inspection in your company’s office and Workshop/ Yard.
After the physical audit, there could be audit close-out, where there is no issue(s) to close out, NipeX will write a report and you will be Pre-Qualify to bit in all NipeX contracts.
Note: The maximum audit close-out report period is 90 days.