NiPex / NNPC Registration Requirements
If you want to register your company with NiPex, the followings are the requirements.
The Registration steps are as follows:
- Register at NiPex website
Make payment of N25,000.
Steps on how to pay online
- Upload your receipt of payment online.
- On receiving these documents and confirming payment of the registration fee, NipeX will send (via the e-mail address provided on the form) login details & guidelines to enable access and completion of the pre-qualification questionnaire
- Send scanned copies of the following statutory documents possibly pdf file and upload through the link sent to you by Nipex Nigeria.
- Certificate of Incorporation with CAC
- Form CO2 – Allotment of shares
- Form CO7- List of Directors
- Valid Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Permit(s) (not less than N25,000)
- 3 years current Company Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- PENCOM Certificate (where applicable)
- Reference letter from your bank
Addressing Bank Reference Letter
- Current ITF Registration certificate
6. NipeX verifies the questionnaire for accuracy and notifies the Vendor of any amendment where necessary
7. Where there is no amendment, NipeX will notify you when to have an audit with your firm.
After the audit, there could be audit close-out, where there is no issue(s) to close out, NipeX will write a report and you will be Pre-Qualify to bit in all NipeX contracts.